TiC is an accredited Arts Award / Trinity College London Examination Centre and currently guides TiC students through the complete Arts Award syllabus from the Discover to Gold Medal level.
Arts Award is…
- A great way for children and young people to be inspired by and enjoy the
- Offered at five levels, four accredited and one introductory award.
- A framework for learning new skills and sharing them.
- An opportunity to develop creativity and leadership skills.
- A link between young people and creative arts professionals.
Arts Award is a range of unique qualifications that support anyone up to 25 years old grow as artists and arts leaders, inspiring them to connect with and take part in the wider arts world through taking challenges in an art form – from fashion to film making, pottery to poetry.
Through Arts Award young people gain a nationally recognised qualification enabling them to progress into further education and employment. Arts Award has five levels, four of which (Explore, Bronze, Silver, Gold) are accredited qualifications on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).