1. Workshop fees are payable termly but TiC offer the facility of monthly payments and are due in full on the first workshop of every month. All workshop sessions must be paid for, whether attended or not. Credits for absence due to hospitalisation can be issued at the discretion of the Company Directors.
2. New members enrolling during a month will be required to pay one months fee in advance.
3. Only fully paid up TiC members will be eligible to audition for productions.
4. TiC prides itself on it’s standards of discipline and professionalism, students continuing with negative behaviour will be asked to leave the TiC company, rehearsal or production.
5. TiC can only supervise its’ students during workshop times, the safety of students beyond these times remains the parents/guardians.
6. Must wear comfortable clothing to sessions, preferably TiC sweatshirts / T. Shirts. Please ensure all personal belongings are named and are taken home at the end of each session. It is advisable not to bring anything of value to the sessions.
7. Due to the continued demand for workshop places, any student wishing to surrender their TiC workshop place, will be required to give 4 weeks notice in writing, stating their intention to leave. One month’s workshop fees will be due for this period.
8. Please refer any queries regarding your child to the TiC Company Directors and not the TiC Tutors.